These are my favorite albums of the year (so far). I’m probably missing some and there’s some I feel I need to listen to more before they make my end of year list (Fleet Foxes, Bleachers, Fiest, Lord). So far 2017 hasn’t disappointed. Also, there lots of albums yet to be released that I’m excited for (Grizzly Bear, Arcade Fire, The National, War On Drugs).
1. Jason Isbell – The Nashville Sound
2. Ryan Adams – Prisoner
3. Conor Oberst – Salutations
4. Big Thief – Capacity
5. Father John Misty – Pure Comedy
6. Japandroids – Near To The Wild Heart Of Life
7. Kendrick Lamar – DAMN.
8. Dr. Dog – Abandon Mansion
9. Richard Edwards – Lemon Cotton Candy Sunset
10. The Shins – Heart Worms